If your practice is focused on cases other that personal injury, we invite you to make us your own no-overhead personal department.
The law is much too complex for anyone to attempt to be a generalist. Long ago, we made the decision to limit our practice to plaintiffs' personal injury, medical malpractice and products liability matters.
If your practice is focused on non-negligence areas of the law, we invite you to make us your own no-overhead personal injury department. We will share attorneys' fees with you in compliance with ER 1.5 and we will advance all the costs.
These are some of the reasons other attorneys refer their personal injury cases to us:
- We invest the time, energy, expertise and money necessary to achieve the best results for your clients and ours;
- We respect our relationship with referring lawyers and we always send their clients back to them for all other matters;
- We have more than 35 years proven experience in representing injured accident victims;
- Every case is personally handle or supervised by one or more of our State Bar certified injury specialists;
- We always honor our financial obligations to referring lawyers.
We are confident you will be very pleased with the professionalism and concern of our staff.
If you have any questions about referring a case, please call Van O'Steen or Jim Harrison at (602) 252-8888.